Dedication to DEI
MTA's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At MTA, we wholeheartedly believe in providing an equal seat at our table for everyone. Our dedication to diversity and inclusion dates back to 1992, when MTA proudly became one of Sacramento's pioneering women-led businesses. We take immense pride in the diversity found within our team of employee-owners. In 2006, our executive leadership established an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), uniting our entire team in a common goal of shared success. This united spirit has led to an impressive 99% customer satisfaction rating, a testament to the entrepreneurial zeal and committed culture of our employee owners. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive environment has garnered recognition, as MTA has been consistently named a "Best Place to Work" by the Sacramento Business Journal, in the years 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2023.
MillerKnoll's Dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
MillerKnoll is at the forefront of the movement to foster Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI). Rooted in the belief that real, positive change starts from within, this commitment resonates throughout our industry and the world. They're committed to crafting environments that amplify a multitude of voices and perspectives. Their approach to DEI involves actionable steps that drive meaningful transformation.
We share a commitment to their Active Steps towards DEI:
- Increase representation and retention: Diversify associate population by recruiting and hiring a more racially and ethnically diverse workforce across all areas of our business.
- Ensure pay equity: Commit to equal pay for equal work regardless of race, ethnic background, or gender.
- Commit to a living wage: Pay a living wage to all our associates and regularly review our compensation and benefits programs.
- Support equitable career development: Design training and career development programs to foster a more inclusive culture and help all associates recognize bias.
- Lower barriers to voting: Our facilities in the US are closed each year on Election Day so associates have the time and space to exercise their right to vote.
At MTA and MillerKnoll, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are not just words; they're transformative actions that shape a more inclusive world.
MillerKnoll's DEI Jouney
We are proud to partner with a company so committed to it's values. There’s still ample work to be done, so they’re building on the actions they’ve already taken to become more diverse, equitable, and inclusive.